3D printing service for architects
Some builders and architects have moved away from constructing physical models for the reason that it was too expensive and time consuming to build an architectural model. Thanks to the introduction of 3D printing service, physical models are once again practical, and creating an architectural model has many benefits including:
- 3D printing service provides building a physical models which enable a visual perspective that you can’t achieve with blueprints, drawings, or even digital 3D models.
- A 3D model helps the architect, contractor and client to envision the home on the lot to take full advantage of the views, terrain, and other natural elements, such as afternoon shade and morning breezes.
- No project is too large or too small, from cityscapes and commercial buildings, to homes and swimming pools—if you can design it, we can create a physical model of it.
- Architectural models can be 3D printed in full-color (over 750,000 variations of color) for awe-inspiring presentations and displays. No painting required!
- 3D printing your architectural models will save time and money and increase your value to your clients.
- Thanks to our 3D printing technology, you aren’t limited to straight lines and boxes. A 3D printer can easily print curved walls and rounded rooflines.
3D models help architects and contractors communicate effectively with homeowners and clients, ensuring desired results and avoiding expensive changes once the project is under construction.
Just because we can 3D print in full color doesn’t mean it is mandatory. Our monochrome models look great for large-scale projects.
Conceptual architecture defines the future. You are only limited by your imagination. Turn your ideas into reality.
Once the construction project is complete, architectural models make stunning public displays and are an excellent way to showcase your portfolio of projects.
3D printed architectural models show incredible detail. The resolution of our printers is finer than a human hair.
Architectural models are a must for developers marketing to investors, for seeking tenants and for fundraising.
3D-printed architectural models aren’t limited to homes and commercial buildings. We 3D print models of swimming pools, resorts, concept vehicles, tradeshow booths, movie sets and just about anything else.
We can 3D print models in different materials including sandstone-like, digital plastic and UV-cured resin. The type of model determines which material will produce the best results. We can help you choose the material that is best for your project.
Architectural scale models quickly communicate design concepts and allow people to easily comprehend a project.
In 3D Spectrum we print models in full-color and in monochrome. Objects which are made out of multicolor are printed from a fine granular powder. Only the multicolor is material that provides full color objects at a good price. We recommend this multicolour material for demo models exclusively. The surface models has a sandy, granular look